Fuller PilesTM are IBC Chapter 18 compliant deep foundation elements that are stronger and more ductile than traditional piles used to support buildings and other structures.
Special details along the pile length and at the pile head are used to meet engineer of record specified demands at the pile head and fixity assumptions consistent with the desired lateral response model.
- Patented Displacement Auguring Technique
- Simultaneously Install Both Steel Pipe & Cast-In-Place
- Used for Commercial, Residential, Bridge & Other Structural Applications
Fuller Pile Rigid Inclusions
Fuller Pile Rigid Inclusions are small pile sections not connected to the footing/slab. A load transfer platform or cushion (e.g., 4 to 6 inch thick granular soil, stone, or aggregate layer) is installed between the bottom of the footing and the top of the rigid inclusion element as shown.
- Added Efficiency Since Loads Are "Shared" Between the Rigid Inclusion and Site Soils
- Cost Effective Foundation
- Provides Required Bearing Capacity
- Mitigates Total and Differential Settlement
Fuller Pile Retaining Walls
Exciting Fuller PileTM Retaining Walls - Customizable and Cost-Effective!
- Versatile design options - cantilevered or tied retaining walls.
- Minimized soldier pile size and maximized spacing for optimized overall cost.
- FP450 and FP550 commonly used as soldier piles, but larger sections available for specific site constraints.
- Efficient Fuller PileTM tiebacks with custom bearing plates for easy installation and tight connections to provided waler. Get ready for a dynamic and tailored retaining wall solution!